On-top-of-it Bookkeeper with a passion for fine art
YOU: You are smart, experienced and detail-oriented bookkeeper with a mind for numbers and a passion for art.
THEM: They are a non-profit Artist Foundation that is dedicated to collecting, exhibiting, preserving, and interpreting the art and archives of a renowned artist.
- Monitor accounts by balancing entries
- Examine payments received and record deposits
- Support accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- 3+ years accounting experience
- Experience with Quickbooks and running payroll
- Proactive self-starter who is not afraid to ask questions and think of creative ways to get the job done
- Attention to detail with everything from proofreading emails to double-checking and approving anything going out the door
- BROWNIE POINTS: if you’re an art lover